Monday 22 July 2019

MANICURE MONDAY: Revolution nail polish


From L to R: "Muse" and "Poison"



Slightly different #manicuremonday today as I am unwell with a throat infection and asthma so can't hack the fumes from an actual manicure...

These are brand new little beauties from Revolution - just launched last week! I thought the colour selection was possibly a bit dull, compared to the riot of colour and glitter that is their eyeshadow selections? I only got two, both of these are from the 'Colour Pop' selection.

I think "Muse" would definitely be a one-coater, however I did two here for consistency of swatching. I thought this would be quite close to Misa "Dirty Sexy Money" but it's not even close. "Poison" is a solid two-coater. It's verging on the annoying 'almost black' territory but with a high gloss top coat it does come alive on the nail!

They retail for £3 which is fairly decent. Can't wait to actually get these on my nails!!

No comments: