Friday 17 March 2017

I'm back, baby!

I had a bit of a hiatus there for a while, just didn't have time to blog! But....



In case you didn't know, I'm a huge fan of Futurama :) I have every single episode ever made, including the movies, on DVD and I like to binge watch it occasionally... Anyway! I have still been buying and using makeup, but I'd not actually done my nails since the last NOTD was published which was on my birthday back in January!!

One of my colleagues at work is doing a course in nail art, so I was inspired after seeing some of her practice nail art home work the other day, and decided I needed a pink and gold glitter gradient manicure!

I used 2 coats of H&M "Sweetheart" as the base, and the gradient has OPI "Goldeneye" as the base to add some finer glitter, and then I put some of the Sephora "Gold Fever" large particle glitter on top. And it looks pretty awesome, if I may say so myself! And "Sweetheart" is a great match for my new over-sized sweatshirt from H&M too - bonus :)



Now that I am back on form I have bunch of reviews I want to do over the coming weeks so stay tuned! :)

No comments: