Monday 2 January 2017

REVIEW: Boots No 7 Advent Calendar 2016


I am starting the new year with an overdue review! I absolutely LOVED the Boots No7 Advent Calendar this year - no wonder it sold out instantly when it was launched :)


So what was in it, and was it worth the £39?

My absolute favourite items in here was actually the blusher brush and the Lovely Lips Lip Balm in 'Parisian Pink' (the pink lipstick case in the middle of the photo). I was surprised how much I enjoyed the body products (top of the photo) too; the scent is lovely! I am yet to try to redeem the blush match card, so I'll update you on that. The nail polishes are all amazingly good!

Not so good? I discovered however my skin hates Protect and Perfect with a vengeance, so all the skin care is being shipped off to my Mum... I also hated the Lovely Lashes mascara - it was wet and smudgey and the brush was intimidating.

So safe to say I really loved this advent calendar, and already looking forward to next years one :) But please Boots, make more of them this time round as no matter how many you make, you will sell them!

No comments: