Monday 14 March 2016

NOTD: Nails Inc by Marie Claire "Moonlight Shadow"


Wow time passes so quick lately. I am super-busy right now, and don't seem to have time for blogging?? I have so many blog posts half-written and the new acquisitions are building up but there's not enough hours in the day...

But I made time for nails so here is today's NOTD, a freebie from the April issue of Marie Claire (UK edition). It is a weird mix of teal, green and grey. I don't have anything else like this?

The formula was a bit weird. Kind of sludgy. The first coat was horribly patchy. I almost didn't put a second coat on but glad I did, it miraculously turned into the opaque creme look I know from the older style Nails Inc polishes.

I did 2 coats here with the the Bourjois 3D gel top coat. Not sure it's a top ten material but it's a unique colour for me anyway! And that's rare when your nail polish collection is as large as mine... :)

1 comment:

Cali369 said...

I saw this on another blog and loved it and it looks just as good here - must try and pick this up from ebay. I subscribe to Marie Claire but they don't send the free gifts with subscriptions - grrgghh