Thursday 28 August 2014

NOTD: Barry M Gelly "Mustard"


So the new A/W14 fashions are dropping into the shops, and of course, the A/W14 makeup is starting to pop up as well - such as the new Barry M Gelly colours! I am currently sitting with the window open listening to the rain outside and really feeling the autumn vibe coming on - my favourite season :)

When I saw them on display today it was really hard to choose one of these Gelly colours (it's 3 for 2 on all Barry M in Superdrug at the moment). I had another couple of Barry Ms I'd wanted for a while that I bought but I think I am going back for another 3 from this collection!!

This is 2 coats without top coat. It doesn't self-level as much as I'd like to start with, but it has settled more with a slick of Seche Vite. I love the colour!! It's grungy and mustardy but I love it. Totally autumnal.

Can't wait to get my mitts on "Cardamom", "Paprika" and possibly "Chai" as well... :) Check out nice swatches for them all here at BritNails and Imagination In Colour (I take no responsibility for buying splurges as a result).

No comments: