Monday 5 May 2014

NOTD: Pink and orange ombre manicure


I've had an idea for this for a while but finally decided to go for it. I used 2 coats of Rimmel LycraPRO "Urban Princess" for the pink base, the sponged on Misa "Speed of Life" then Rimmel 60sec "Sunshine" for the gradual 'sunset' look. I think it turned out quite well! :)


I have another mini review for you today again - Garnier Ultimate Blends The Marvellous Transformer shampoo and conditioner. I must admit it hasn't really done much for my tresses... My hair is still kinda frizzy, dry and dull. I suppose you should also use the hair oil in the same series with the shampoo + conditoner but that's a tenner I am not inclined to spend now that I've tried these... But I like the smell of this, not too overpowering but it lingers nicely! It's just another cheap-ish drugstore shampoo+conditioner combo for me, and I think I will return to my Tresemme Keratin Smooth 7 Day System soon instead. Which reminds me that I still have to post that review :)

OPI announced their Coca Cola collaboration on Facebook today, and there aren't an awful lot of swatches out there yet (their PR department needs to work a bit harder!) but I am already completely in love with "Green on the Runway" - it looks like it could be a grass-green version of China Glaze "All Gussied Up"!!! Can't wait til this collection launches in June.

No comments: