Thursday 1 May 2014

NOTD: KBShimmer "Oh Splat!™"



I really wanted something really happy today and this was just the ticket! :) It's one of my few 'indie' polishes I have. It has a few copies but none look just like this! This is 2 coats and a slick of Seche Vite, the formula is trickier than I remember but works when you get into it.


I also have a mini review for you as well, Piz Buin Ultra Light Dry Touch Face Fluid. It's a suncream but with a fancy new formula. I have been wearing this every day this week and it looks and behaves great under makeup AND it hasn't given me spots :) It is 'dry touch' indeed and looks a bit matte. I chose the higher factor as I will likely be outside a lot during this summer for work so I need to make sure I am protected. This is also on offer in Boots just now for a bargain £6!

No comments: