Monday 17 December 2012

Advent NOTD #4: Color Club "Magic Elf"


I am not doing very well with churning out Xmas nails haha :D I've got so lazy! Oh well. I've been unwell since Wednesday with yet another cold but felt ok today so I did a manicure. I've decided on a green tonight - the enchanting "Magic Elf" from Color Club, from their Enchanted Holidays collection for Xmas 2010.

This is 3 coats, as it is surprisingly sheer. I slicked on some MegaShine top coat as well. I still have never re-discovered my bottle of Lumos top coat... I am sure the cat must've knocked it behind the desk but I just can't find it. It's sooooo sparkly that you can't help but be mesmerized by your own nails :)

I've been toying with the idea of doing 'gel sandwich' manicures... Since I have sooooo many polishes it would be really interesting to see how it would work. I found a tutorial on another blog, so I think I will try this for the New Year. Oh and I am doing training in OPI Gelcolor in February, which I am stoked about! :) I am going to make another Gellux manicure for my toes this week but first I will have to bake my gingerbread cookies!!

No comments: