Sunday 2 December 2012

Advent Calendar NOTD #1: Rimmel Precious Stones "Ruby Crush"


I decided that I wanted to do an 'every-other-day' Advent Calendar this year and include festive colours and also some actual Christmas collection polishes. So I am kicking off with the incredibly sparkly full coverage glitter polish from Rimmel's Precious Stones collection - "Ruby Crush". I've already worn it's sister "Diamond Dust". It looks flat in photos but is sooo sparkly in real life. This is 2 coats with 2 coats of MegaShine top coat as it's so gritty. Wow!! Even my Mum was impressed :) I loved it so much I made a matching pedicure!

2 comments:

Cali369 said...

Oooh so Christmassy! - is this a new/current colour?

Lina-Elvira said...

Yes this is a current one - I think they are actually for xmas :) Plenty in the shops just now!