Tuesday 6 November 2012

NOTD: Rimmel "Diamond Dust"



I've been insanely busy in the last few days as my little brother was over visiting so I just had time now to post my latest NOTD. This is 3 coats of "Diamond Dust" then 2 coats of top coat, could have done with a 3rd coat of top coat!! Very gritty but incredibly sparkly. It took me 20 mins to take this off with acetone...

We went to Glasgow for a heavy metal gig on Sunday and we did some shopping and I found the new Revlon nail polish stand in Boots in Glasgow - I've still not seen these yet in Aberdeen! I bought "Rainforest" and eyed up a couple of others but I will wait until they come to Aberdeen to buy any more as I want to see how the new formula works. I am hoping to put something new on tonight so we will see what takes me fancy!

No comments: