Thursday 15 November 2012

NOTD: Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers "Once upon a time"


My best friend Jimmie returned from his travels to America with 3 polishes from a brand I've been lusting after for years - Fantasy Makers! :) I decided to put this one on first. It's got red hexagonal glitter with little red glitter interspersed. I had to put it over a black creme polish to get the desired effect however, it's as usual with glitters pretty sheer. It is essentially a red version of Revlon "Facets of Fuschia" and I therefor anticipate a painful removal so I put it over PVA glue base :) Lets hope it peels as nicely as my trial! If not I need a new bottle of acetone to soak it off with... It was pretty messy to apply as I tried to place glitter bits... And after a coat of MegaShine top coat it's still a bit lumpy but it doesn't matter as the polish is awesome!

I love the bottle for these and the colours are usually really cool - I've been wanting to try some of these for ages. I also got the glow-in-the-dark one called "Go with the glow" and a black one with tiny pink glitter called "Rest in pieces"! I can't wait to try the glow-in-the-dark one on my tootsies - how cool will it be to turn the light out at bedtime and see the toes glowing??

No comments: