Saturday 20 October 2012

"We interrupt this program for an important announcement..."


So here is the polish eluded to in the last post - KBShimmer "Oh splat!". I am not usually crazy about the indie nail polish scene as I am fairly afraid of chunky glitters (the removal makes me cry) but then I happened upon swatches on other blogs of this polish and I knew I needed it...So I am sorry to break the pink theme for October but I just needed to wear this!!

I got this from Harlow & Co, but it was already sold out 30mins or so after the restock on Saturday! :O You can sign up to their Facebook and also alerts on each polish so you won't miss a restock.

This is 3 thin coats with Megashine top coat. I made a mess on the cuticle of a couple of nails trying to re-position some glitter bits, I should have just left it alone... It doesn't really need any moving of glitter particles, it seems to put itself on just fine. I overloaded the brush on the last coat however and ended up making a mess... :( It's not a gritty polish at all, the glitter bits seem to be very, very thin and lie very flat.

This is a magnificent polish :) I love how it's so colourful, yet not?...

To make up for the lack of pink polish I thought I would show you my glamorous Cyclamen house plant :) How gorgeous is she??


No comments: