Tuesday 23 October 2012

Pink October NOTD: China Glaze "Bad Kitty"


The little glass beads of my MUA Nail Constellations fast disappeared between the keys of my keyboard at work today to the point when I thought "What will I say happened when the IT department ask when I have to request a new keyboard as the glass beads have lodged in the keyboard and destroyed it?..." So I decided to take it off...

I love this glitter from the China Glaze glitter collection of 2009 - the colour and the name! :) I layered this over Collection 2000 Hot Looks "Neon Art" which is a creme very close to the base colour of this glitter. The glitter is dense and looks almost foil-y when you layer it on. This is 2 coats of "Bad Kitty" over a coat of "Neon Art". So sparkly - best viewed slightly out of focus :) It's a bit 'gritty' on the nail and requires 2 coats of top coat to become smooth. But it's worth it :) Again, it looks almost orange in the photos here - it's more pink in real life!

No comments: