Tuesday 2 October 2012

Pink October NOTD #2: Barry M "Pink Sapphire"


I continue my pink October NOTDs with a brand new glitter polish from Barry M! They've got some really great new polishes this year including glitter magnetic ones and gel-look ones. I love a bit of Barry M so when I saw this I knew I had to have it :)

I used a coat of my good old pink creme Rimmel LycraPRO "Urban Princess" as a base, as this polish comes in a clear base. Since my nails are still stained with window paint, I needed an opaque base.This is one of those 'blob it on' glitters. You need to slap on a big blob of it and move it about to get it as loaded as you want it. It gets really thick but multiple coats can be just patchy. I used a coat of the holo glitter Essie "Carnival" under it to give it even more bling! I put on two coats of top coat to smooth it out but it's pretty lumpy still. But the amazing sparkle of this manicure far outweighs any awkward application and lumpy finish :D

1 comment:

Emma said...

These look amazing together! :D :D xx