Sunday 29 April 2012

NOTD: Rimmel LycraPRO "Urban Princess" with Elegant Touch Nail Candy

I saw these false nails with nail stickers in Superdrug and HAD to have them. Then I crashed my bicycle going for a long ride today I sprained my ankle and scraped my knee so my pain prevented me from making the elaborate manicure I'd dreamed about since I saw these in the shop... :(

But I still had to do a manicure so I chose my old trusty pal "Urban Princess" and jazzed it up with some strips from the Nail Candy kit. This is 2 coats of polish and top coat then I just divided a strip in two and stuck it on :) Pretty and sparkly!

I found that most of the designs are probably too big for my nails - I will have to trim them before I use them, but I am really looking forward to mixing and matching these designs up!

2 comments:

nail wraps said...

the sticker is beautiful, i like the styles

Emma said...

Oh gosh, I hope you're okay! Sounds painful!! ;( Your nails look gorgeous though, what a cute strip! It looks lovely with the pink :D xxx