Saturday 12 November 2011

NOTD: Barry M Instant Nail Effects "Silver Foil"

It's become unusal for me to do my nails at the weekend but I couldn't stand the Models Own any more... And judging by the comments on my previous post, I am not alone in being mega-disappointed :(

Anyway, back to today's NOTD. This is only 1 coat with MegaShine. It's very very foily :) The formula is a bit tricky however, it is runny and can streak if you are not careful. It's flooded my cuticles quite a bit. I actually got this polish when it first came out but I tidied it away in a safe place and only just found it today!

I have acquired a really bad case of acute neck and shoulder pain, it's very sore, so I am lying comfortably watching Jaws 2 (completely dire movie)... I am glad I found this post at Nailtastic - I have pre-booked my bottle with my Mum!!!  One look at these photos makes me wish I still lived in Sweden!

1 comment:

Emma said...

I have so many different thoughts on this polish - I love silver polish but never ever wear it haha. This one reminds me of astronaughts for some reason. Suits you though! Hop your shoulder is better soon! xxx