Friday 9 July 2010

NOTD: Rimmel I Love Fruities "Strawberry Fizz"


Had a crappy day on Wednesday, so after splurging on a new bed on my way home, I popped into Superdrug. And I was met by 4 new Rimmels - FRUIT SCENTED!! My heart pounded as I took "Strawberry Fizz", "Cranberry Zest" and "Lemon Drops" and a couple spares to the till!! OMG. I was exstatic! There is also a peach one called "Apricot Punch" but I passed on that one as I really don't like the colour...


I've you've not heard before, I am a sucker for scented nail polish, and I got two of the limited edition ones from the US last year. The finish of all of the Rimmels is creme. And it was ok to apply, maybe a bit slow to dry (can't use topcoat as would block out most of the scented polish). And they do smell! Maybe not a lifelike scent but definitely fruity! And the smell lingered until the next day :)


Gimmicky but I love them! And the colour of "Strawberry Fizz" is lovely too! I think I may try "Lemon Drops" next...

2 comments:

Simple Beauty said...

I Need To Find These Nail Polish!I Never Heard About Them Until Now! Please Send Me One! :)

Mew said...

I lol'd at the terrible paint job in the picture.