Monday 28 July 2008

Forever youthful?


Nothing much has been happening lately on the beauty front as I have been too busy preparing for my driving test, rather than my usual reading of magazines, blogs and websites. I have however bought myself a pot of the famous Olay Regenerist Daily 3 point treatment cream. In a vain attempt to halt time, I decided spending £29.99 on an anti-wrinkle cream was a good idea. I opened the box to realise it came with its own booklet, describing a massage routine to be used in conjunction with the cream. As a trained beauty therapist I'm always dubious about these things as they can be too hard on the skin. But it seemed straightforward enough so I started putting it on as instructed. It has a very gentle fragrance. It is slightly richer than I would normally use so I feared for my temperamental combination skin. But it's.. nice. there is not other review I can give it before I have used it for 4 weeks and can see some results. Although I am dubious about the anti-wrinkle claims, it makes me feel better that I am actually doing something, and not just sitting by while my face wrinkles. And it hasn't made my skin flare up so thats always something. I will return with results once the jar is empty! :)

No comments: