Thursday 31 July 2008

CND SolarBalm


I have discovered a little gem of a treatment. Creative Nail Design's SolarOil has been one of my favourite treatments for dry cuticles and nails, and they have now made it into a balm. It comes in a very dinky 9 gram golden pot which will fit into the smallest handbag. SolarBalm can be used for the lips and other dry bits of skin as well as the nails so it's a bit of a miracle product. I found it conditioned my rough cuticles very nicely and leaves nails shiny and fresh-looking. It will however leave greasy marks on your clothes and paper should you go overboard on the application.. It sinks into the skin within about 10 minutes so plenty of time to push back cuticles. I will give it 4 out of 5 stars, as it is very pricey for such a small tin (it retails for £10 RRP for 9 gram of product!!).

No comments: