Monday 14 January 2019

MANICURE MONDAY: OPI Infinite Shine "Running with the In-finite Crowd"

I am in Sweden this week with the little one, so I bought some goodies ay Schiphol airport on the way here.

This offering from OPI hasn't really been talked about much, I'm guessing because it's more of a salon offering.

You need to use the proprietary base and top coat for the polishes,  and follow the instructions on the OPI website, but it doesn't require any lights etc.

I used 2 thin coats of polish here. It's very pigmented! It did dry to the touch within the 15 mins promised even in the dark Swedish evening. But this morning i can see some dents and tip wear on my right hand,  I'm guessing it's not dry enough in the time to deal with baby things (and fiddling with the insides of my brothers pc)...

I'll give an update on wear time and removal later in the week!

No comments: