Wednesday 19 April 2017

REVIEW: Real Techniques Miracle Cleansing Sponge



Well, we all know I am a sucker for 'new' and 'innovative'... Although to be fair, facial cleansing sponges isn't anything new, those round flat sponges for your facial cleansing needs has been floating around since forever. So when I saw this for sale buying it was a no-brainer.

In terms of cleansing tools, I've got a checkered history... I've tried the Clarisonic which I had to give away, as it was very hard on my skin even using the softest brush head! That was a very expensive mistake. I have also tried the Foreo Luna Play, which was nice, but also very expensive for what it was. I've tried the whole face cloth thing too which is kind of tedious.

So here we have a cleansing sponge that looks like your favourite makeup sponge! :) And what's good about that is that the flat surface cleans nicely in all the wee nooks and crannies, whilst the egg shape makes it easy to hold and move across your face.

I have been using this every day for 3 weeks now. I use it with Garnier Micellar Cleansing Gel as final clean up of makeup in the evening. And it's made a huge difference! My skin is super smooth, but not red or irritated, and my moisturiser seems to work really well! I am loving this cleansing sponge!

Well worth the £5.99 investment every couple of months - and much gentler on both your skin, and your wallet, than a Clarisonic cleansing brush... This might even make it into my top 10 of 2017! :)

1 comment:

Cali369 said...

I had to stop using my clarisonic too - just too harsh on my fair English skin! I'm now wedded to using flannels aka face cloths, usually with a balm or oil cleanser.