Sunday 2 April 2017

REVIEW: Nails Inc Shine Bright Moisturising & Anti Ageing Glove Masks

 

I am all for product which actually work, and are needed, but when I saw this I was like 'hell yes I so need that, for no reason other than I want to try it'.

Luckily I could thinly veil my need for this by the fact I was hand modelling when my friend did her final exam in nail art and I wanted my hands to look their best ;)

The gloves are some kind of plastic, with sheets inside with the miraculous whatever it is soaked into it. They use tape closures, so you can get them secured on your hands and keep the heat up (opens up your pores so products penetrate deeper, well-known trick in the manicure industry). I then thought, ah, how will I take photos... But fret not, you can still use your smart phone with these beauties on kind of! :D These are huge, my small fingers only reached half way into the fingers on the glove...



I sat with them on for the recommended 15min, took them off and massaged the excess fluid in. And my hands were beautifully soft! I am not sure that it's necessarily worth the £6-8 you pay as it seems it's a one-use item, compared to just using hand cream regularly, but I enjoyed the experience and my hands looked good for my friend's exam!

And here is what she did for me, and one of her fellow students, some great freehand work. Needless to say, she passed the course!



No comments: