Tuesday 12 January 2016

NOTD: OPI "Go with the lava flow"


Needed some warmth in the rain... This polish is from the Hawaii collection 2015, I bought it when I was travelling to Sweden last year, it was part of a duty free exclusive set of minis. 

I did 2 coats here, you can still see VNL so if you're sensitive to that perhaps this polish isn't for you. As I have such short nails I don't care much about it. It was very nice and smooth to apply. I put on a coat of Bourjois 3D Gel top coat as usual.

This was so hard to photograph??? I would say it's an deep coral with gold shimmer, but no matter which light I use, it doesn't come out right. The best colour match is what's showing in the bottle. I really like this colour - I think it would be a great one for a summer pedicure as well :)

No comments: