Sunday 9 March 2014

NOTD: Sinful Color "Forget Now" with Maybelline "Speckled Pink"


I love a hot pink glass fleck :) "Forget Now" will be a brilliant summer polish with tanned fingers! I decided to Easter it up a bit with Maybelline's "Speckled Pink" from their UK Polka Dot collection. I did 3 coats of "Forget Now" and sealed it with MegaShine top coat. For the accent nails I did a coat of Rimmel "Funtime Fuchsia" because the Maybelline is so sheer, and then did a doctored layer of "Speckled Pink" with a good layer of MegaShine top coat. Very spring like and will definitely cheer me up tomorrow morning when I have to go to work again after a nice weekend just chilling out and doing gardening :)

3 comments:

Cali369 said...

Nice! Looks great with the speckles...

Cali369 said...

Nice! Looks great with the speckles...

Lina-Elvira said...

Thanks, I still love these speckly polishes :)