Thursday 16 January 2014

NOTD: Maybelline Vintage Leather "Turquoise Temptation"


Going for some more pain killers for my ear infection I scored a mega-haul in Boots tonight - a shelf with various bargain bucket items, some more attractive than others! And some sweet prices. I got two of the Vintage Leathers for £1.50 each and a tub of the Seventeen Deconstructed nail studs for £2. Awesome :) I wasn't sure which of the two colours I should go for first so I let Elvis-Cat decide... And he chose teal!


This is one thick coat of the polish over base coat, no top coat. I am not sure what the purpose of the little 'glitter-bits' is, they are maybe to make it a bit more textured?.. Not sure if I think it looks like vintage leather but hey! I do like it, but I'm a sucker for mattes and textures just now. Well worth it for £1.50! :)

EDIT: I decided the glittery bits are to annoy you when you try and remove this polish....

No comments: