Wednesday 18 September 2013

NOTD: Nail Rockits Studs and OPI DS "Extravagance"



I've had a migraine for a while now and not felt great so I've not done my nails. Still feeling a bit downtrodden and rubbish at lunchtime so headed to Boots to get some more painkillers and some soothing essential oils. I then aimlessly wandered into the beauty section and immediately scored these two awesome Nail Rockits sets, £7.50 for both (clearance price £5 and Buy 1 get 2nd Half Price). What better way to spend some Boots Advantage Card points?! I've had my eye on these for a while but I was always too cheap to pay the £10 RRP...

I had all these ideas in the afternoon of what I would do and ended up with this design after a bit of messing around (including getting pink flocking powder on the cat)... I will definitely try the flocking powder with the next set, the crystals. I am sooooo into these studs - they just pop! And they don't discolour or dull when you seal them with top coat like some cheaper versions do.

This is 2 coats of OPI Designer Series "Extravagance" (purple) with 2 coats of Rimmel LycraPRO "Urban Princess" (pink) and a stripe of 2 coats of "Extravagance" to set the studs on.

Rock(its) on!! :)

No comments: