Sunday 23 September 2012

NOTD: Zoya "Posh"


I still have red cuticles and nails from the paint spill so I chose another red polish. As I was going through the drawers I picked this old gem out. I remember I love the mattes :) I have a problem with dry cuticles still, and they keep snagging on my clothes, so again I have a very sore and weepy bit on a finger, I do apologize...

This is a bit thick and unwieldy to apply but this is just 1 coat with no top coat. I like to put on 2 coats of base coats for mattes, as they are so pigment rich they usually stain your nails. Since I've got paint stained nails already I wasn't too fussed about that today.

This dries fairly swiftly to the touch but remains soft and dentable for about an hour, so it's definitely a 'apply then watch a movie without popcorn' polish...

No comments: