Friday 28 September 2012

NOTD: OPI "Baby it's coal outside"


I really wanted to put on a nail polish for tomorrow when I go for a special little shopping trip to upgrade my mobile phone, so I dug around in my Helmer. I didn't know what I fancied... Then I came across this polish. This was part of OPI's 'Holiday in Toyland' Holiday 2008 collection, one of the very first polishes from seasonal collections I bought when I started this blog!

This is a sparkly charcoal black, as close as you can get to a black glitter polish, I suppose! This is 2 coats with a coat of Megashine top coat. I really love this polish, and a funny fact is that I got this polish exactly  4yrs and 1 day ago :) I don't like the application of this though, it's quite thick and unwieldy. But the end result is worth it!

I am off to read up on the new Samsung Galaxy S III which will hopefully be mine tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

Cali369 said...

I like the sparkly black and love the fact that you remember when you bought this!