Wednesday 29 February 2012

NOTD: L'Oreal Paris Color Riche "Marie Antoinette 202"

These new little nail polishes have been in stores now for over a week but I decided not to buy as none of the shades stood out enough for me. However, today I saw "Marie Antoinette" and for some reason I thought - "I love this colour!". Normally I am not a nude person, as you know...

There is something about this colour that makes me want to like it. It's a peachy-pink nude sheer. This is 3 coats, I wanted it opaque as I didn't like the streaky finish I got on the first coat... The brush is lovely, but the bottle design is impractical - if you don't watch, you will definitely be knocking over the brush a million times. The formula on this sheer polish wasn't great, it just wanted to streak. I will have to get a darker colour to see if I have the same problem. Price-wise, I personally think £4.99 for 5 ml is a rip-off, but that may just be me...

I love the finished paint job however! It's very shiny in it's own right but you know me, I am addicted to speed-dry top coat :)

Lina-Elvira loves it this much:
♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: