Friday 24 February 2012

Joliebox February 2012!

The new drawstring bag


So it finally arrived! February's Joliebox introduces a drawstring bag inside now to hold all the samples instead of the crinkly paper wiggles and the tissue paper. A nice touch, but perhaps a bit wasteful?.. I can recycle the paper shreddings and re-use the tissue paper to pack stuff but I'm probably just going to keep the little bag just because it's a waste to throw it in the bin.

I am most thrilled about the little Jane Iredale Forever Pink Just Kissed™ Lip and Cheek Stain sample! It looks like a pastel pink in the tube, so not your average purple liquid here! I couldn't help to put some on my wrist. First it looked just waxy and shiny. Then after about half an hour, the waxy shine has come into a nice natural pink bloom! I can't wait to try it on my lips and cheeks :)

The Lavera Basis Sensitiv Hand Cream is lovely and rich - it has a light scent that is a bit herby. I don't see it replacing my beloved Jergens Naturals hand cream or Soap & Glory Hand Food

Taaj Micellar Tonic Makeup Remover will be a new experience for me -  I've not tried any of the new micellar removers! I have no cotton rounds at the moment so I will wait to try it until I get some more. It's the biggest sample in the box - I would have liked a bigger sample of the hand cream if I'd had a choice, but after trying it I might change my mind.

I am looking forward to trying the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Hair Masque. My hair needs some pampering now. Off topic, I am trying the new L'Oreal EverPure Shampoo and Conditioner tomorrow, I got them in Boots today. They are any 2 for £9 at the moment.

The RMK Cleansing Oil is calling to me - I love the Shu Uemura Cleansing Oils so I am hopeful for this one!

Because I've been so busy with work lately, I still have most of the December Jolie box content to try and review as well. It's going to be an exciting beauty weekend for me :)

No comments: