Saturday 6 March 2010

NOTD: Spring skittles


So, ahem, I'm out of practice from having a 2 week polish break, and tired from organising the inventory of the belongings that were ruined in the flood of our house. That's my excuse for the horrendous application! :) Oh well I guess there is no real excuse. I am sorry. I will do better next time.


I went to Boots today and giggled madly when I saw brand spanking new polishes from their 17 line. There are 5 shades and they are all bright pastels and I bought 3 outright (they have a 3 for 2 on the line right now). I might put on the lilac "Parma Violet" on tomorrow for my brother's birthday party!


This is the surprisingly opaque (2 coats here) pastel yellow "Sherbet Lemon" with the lovely Isadora "Vintage Mint" (2 coats) from their Spring collection (thanks Mum!). I used Sally Hansen Nail Quencher base coat and MegaShine top coat.


Also thank you Mum for my new Gudrun Sjöden cardigan! It's probably one of the most expensive pieces of clothing I own :) Goes miraculously well with my denim mini skirt!

3 comments:

Zeke said...

Oh dear.. what color is the cardigan? My eyes are bleeding from that orange one.....

Skulda said...

These are very cute polishes. Don't worry about your application, your excuse is good. ;)

Lina-Elvira said...

Zeke - hehe it's a green version :)

Skulda - thank you :) I will do better for my next NOTD!