Sunday 21 March 2010

NOTD and weekend stuff!



So been a bit busy lately - its finally spring time and hence I am trying to be outside more. I got myself a pair of Skechers Shape-Ups too - trying to get back in hillwalking shape now after my foot is fixed and the weather is brightening up!


Anyway my NOTD for Friday was Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds "Glowing Glimmer", a lovely coral glass-fleck polish! This is 2 coats over Rimmel "Coralicious", as "Glowing Glimmer" is very sheer.


On Saturday we drove to Macduff Marine Aquarium and checked out my fave fish lumpsuckers and these guys - cod. The North Sea cod may be a thing of the past soon - as a marine biologist by degree, I seriously fear that these photos will be the only thing we have left of them...

1 comment:

Zeke said...

The world is fooked... the human race is a greedy bunch. The glitter will arrive in a couple of weeks, btw.