Friday 25 December 2015

Merry Xmas to you all! :)


Santa was very good to me this year :) I must have been well-behaved most of the time!?

I decided I wanted to do a glowy red for my Christmas Day lunch manicure so to not out-compete the bling of my Xmas jumper! There is only one glowy red that could have been chosen - Nails Inc "Aspen", of course! I did 2 coats here and topped it with my Bourjois 3D Gel top coat. I still think the old Nails Inc formulas are magnificent, every time I use one of the old ones I remember why love it!

Nikon Coolpix L840
Santa brought me a new bridge camera for my Xmas, among other things. I had decided on the Nikon Coolpix L840 in the purple colour (why have dull black when you can have purple??). The Husband has the L830, and it was very exciting at the start of the year to play with! He's got some killer wildlife shots during the summer so I was rather jealous. My old Samsung compact just wasn't cutting it anymore in terms of the wildlife photos I wanted to take, but it will likely still come with me on ecology trips as it's very compact and still a decent camera unless you want to take more suave telephoto shots or big landscapes. My new camera is actually also good for vlogging, recording full HD, so here's hoping it will make my YouTube channel better :)

My dear friend also bought me makeup - she knows me really well :) I already blogged about the Maybelline nude set, I bought this for myself and wrapped it! How sad is that??? But it was a cracking set, you can look forward to some looks from this I hope. Anyway, I am off to do my face and then off to Xmas lunch!

How awesome is the reindeer tin?? :)

The leopard kabuki brush came from Asda - it's soo soft! The rest is from the Maybelline 'Dare to go nude' gift set.

No comments: