Monday 2 November 2015

NOTD: Orly "Glam Rock"


I asked the Husband what colour I should wear on my nails and I guess he said bronze because he thought I didn't have any bronze nail polishes. Pah! As if.

This is a matte polish from Orly, some years old now, and it's a bronzey gold shimmer. It's a very autumnal colour :)

I did 2 coats here over my Bourjois Gel base coat, and it wasn't acting like a crackle polish like some of my other mattes when put on a shiny base coat. No top coat, of course, it dries quick to a velvety finish so there is no need!

Love this, reminds me of the walk we had on Sunday - a crisp, cool and sunny autumn morning! :) One of my favourites...

On our walk on Sunday we saw lots of these awesome wee critters hanging around bird feeders - our threatened native red squirrel! :)


No comments: