Sunday 28 September 2014

NOTD: Seventeen "Green Gold Shimmer"

Artificial light

In natural light!
This is possibly contender for Nail Polish of the Year!! :) I can't get a good photo of this at all, I will need to take another photo tomorrow in daylight so that you can experience the awesome green that is this rather boringly named polish.

I used 2 coats here and topped it off with Seche Vite. I just love how sumptuous this is. And the formula was top notch too - not too runny and perfect coverage in just 2 coats. I am in love!! :D

So a little update on the MUA Peel Off Base coat - rousing success! So much so that one nail just pinged off when I was making up some fresh substrate for my hermit crabs... Luckily I found it, and the one that subsequently pinged off, before the substrate went into the crab cage. It peels very easily without a trace and there was no damage or staining to my nails (unlike the Isadora Peel Off Basecoat). I will so wear awesome glitter manis now :)

No damage! :)

The polish just comes off in a one - almost like a false nail

No comments: