Sunday 16 June 2013

NOTD: Barry M Confetti "Sour Apple"


I finally got hold of this - it seems that it was the most popular of the Confetti polishes :) I spent all day painting the windows on one side of the house today, I'm glad I had that thick Ruffian manicure on as sanding wood is not lenient on the hands and nails. It was very sunny and hot all day; I've now got such a deep tan that The Man says I forgot to wash off the dirt :P

I decided to put this over another polish but in hindsight I shouldn't have chosen such a light shade - this is 2 coats of Sinful Color "Cinderella". I think I will chose a minty polish next time, maybe Sinful Color "Mint Apple"?

As I said it's 2 coats of "Cinderella" and then a thick coat and some glitter placing of "Sour Apple". I finished off with a slick of MegaShine. I am not sure that the polish is at it's best paired like this - I will need to revisit this polish soon over something else... Minty polish? Or maybe a white shimmer?...


No comments: