Friday 18 May 2012

NOTD: Rimmel "Block your green"

I do love my greens :P I spotted this and immediately needed it. It's a cool, blue-tinged, darker jelly green. Definitely NOT as blue/teal as my photo shows :( I think New York Summer "Amaranth" might be very similar but I couldn't find the bottle in my (very disorganised) Helmer for a comparison! Although "Block your green" seems darker and a bit more blue-tinged than "Amaranth", maybe?

This is 2 coats with MegaShine top coat. Nice opaque formula if you put it on a bit thicker :) I love the finish, very shiny and greeeeeeen... I will need to take a photo in daylight tomorrow.

Anyway I must dash - 'Diablo 3' is waiting. I am working again tomorrow so I 'need' to reach Level 10 before I go to bed :)

1 comment:

Emma said...

Oh wow, I've been ogling this in Boots for the last 4-5 days and I don't think I'm going to be able to resist any more... just too pretty!!! xxx