Thursday 26 November 2009

NOTD: Isadora "Poppy Red"


This is an old favourite of mine, I think it might actually be part of the core collection for Isadora. I get these beauties from my mother from Sweden, I wish Isadora would come to the UK, as it's a great brand and has so many innovative products! My very first nail polish was an Isadora, and it was a plummy gothic looking thing.... I think it's in the stash somewhere still.. Now what was it called... I'll dig it out one day.


This is two coats with a cute nail sticker from a set I found in Boots today over Sally Hansen Nail Quencher base coat and a healthy dose of Sally Hansen MegaShine top coat. I also finally broke and bought the Pulse Perfection mascara from Maybelline. You can look forward to a review of that at the weekend!


I love this polish. It's one of those glowy pinks that just is both girlie, sexy and punky at the same time. Conjures dreams of cocktails under a parasol on a hot beach... I wish. Scotland + November = Rain, storm winds and icy cold. Oh well, a girl can dream... :)
Oh and I think that Zeke the evil beech will HATE this one :) Here's to your xmas parcel being devoid of pink, Zeke!

2 comments:

Weebie said...

I like the flowers! Definitely what is needed on a cold, grey November day! (Though a nice hot gingerbread latte comes a very close second!)

Zeke, the evil beech said...

You just had to add the flowers and make it even worse.. oy