Monday 11 November 2019

MANICURE MONDAY: Barry M Gelly "Sparkling Ruby"


Bring on the reds! I am so ready for the holidays (especially the time off work part...). I went a-looking for a nice red in my Helmers this morning to bring on the Xmas spirit. I took one look at this and stopped looking; it's amazingly sparkly, bright red and shiny! I think this was a Xmas limited edition at some point, so apologies if you can't find it in stores...

This is 2 nice clean coats with a top coat of Barry M Wet Set quick dry top coat. I feel I need some hot chocolate, cosy socks and shit TV to go with it - love it!! I am not convinced yet that Barry M Wet Set will replace my beloved Sally Hansen MegaShine in terms of shine and speed drying, but it is vegan and cruelty free, which is something I am moving towards now in my beauty regime.

Are you cracking out the reds yet?? I think I might be pairing this with a nice red lipgloss tomorrow...

No comments: