Tuesday 12 April 2016

NOTD: Barry M Coconut Infusion "Aloha"


I love me a novel formula! When I saw these in Superdrug I knew I had to try. I guess these are meant to hydrate your nails, or whatever, but hell, I really don't care. I love Barry M nail polishes and I'll buy them anyway :)

So I thought about picking the light green ("Bikini") and this one but the only bottle of "Bikini" on display had a broken lid... So I am still on the look out for that!

I did 2 butter-smooth coats here, no need to top coat as it's brilliantly shiny without but I'm a dry-fast top coat junkie and need my Seche Vite fix. I can see this being the pedicure of Summer 2016; it's going to look amazing with a tan!

I am on day 3 with this and it's still looking good as new! :) Another job well done for Barry M!

No comments: