Wednesday 5 August 2015

NOTD: H&M "December Dawn"


When the new H&M catalog hit my mail box I was quick to order myself a snazzy pair of outdoor trousers, and some of their new beauty range! :) I got 3 polishes, and a body wash with matching body lotion. I decided to try the polish I bought on a whim first - a white duochrome shimmer.

Overall I am very pleased with the new polishes - loads of colours, the brush is very easy to work with, the bottle is well designed, the coverage is also good. The price is £3.99. I think for that price, you get a great polish! But they need to get some better photos on the website - one of the polishes I bought I thought was a duchrome teal shimmer. Not so - "Peacock" is a dark teal creme... But still nice but not what I thought it would be.

This is 2 coats of "December Dawn". It is a bit sheer as these polishes tend to be, but that's not a bad thing for me. It would go beautifully over a black polish!

I will let you know how it wears! :) Now I'm off to watch the Great British Bake Off woohoo!!

No comments: