Sunday 22 January 2012

NOTD: Isadora "Hot Chocolate"



I am not sure when this polish came out but I remember seeing a swatch some years ago online, and I wanted it. This is in the old-style Isadora bottle so it must be a few years old at least? However, I managed to score this in the bargain bin at Xmas in Sweden :) Gotta love bargain bins! Again I ask myself why Isadora doesn't launch in UK?.. I have so much makeup from this brand and generally the products are top notch. I am currently road testing a new foundation from there, I will share in due course...


This is streaky but that cool brown shimmer just does it for me! This is 3 coats and a slick of MegaShine. I just love it :) I am starting to be tickled by the pastel spring colours now, but for some reason I needed to wear brown today!



Today's bonus photo is not of my new tarantula baby (in case some of you don't like spiders!) but my cat Elvis doing his 'cat-yoga' :P


If you DO like tarantulas you can see my little spider baby and other invertebrate pets on my other blog!

No comments: