£25 gives you all of this until 22 December. 'Big Splendour' gift sets are still in stock at Boots.com but expect store supplies to be exhausted! I took the Other Half on a trip to the city centre on our day off to get hold of one (he's a real man who helps when his Woman is hunting down that special something).
As you may know, I am a bit of a Soap & Glory buff (my purse will never forgive Jenny!). Never really had a bad product from there. Hand Food™ is my favourite hand cream. One of my favourite products ever is their The Fab Pore™ Hot Cloth Cleanser. When times were tough when our house was devastated by the flood, Bright Here Bright Now™ instant radiance energy balm made it easier as I looked ok with no make up required... Having tried a couple of the lip plumping lip glosses I am hoping to delve more deeply into their new make up range, and with an incentivizing 200 Boots points voucher if you spend £10 or more on their make up included in the 'Big Splendour' box I can do just that!
But why, oh, why Soap & Glory have you discontinued Wash Almighty™ and Peachy Clean™??
Anyway, back to 'Big Splendour'. Having missed out on their similar offer last year, I was fairly desperate to get this one. And having scored, I am not disappointed! The cool bag will be used to store the products I am alternating between currently (yes, I am very fickle, I swap products round a lot).
Soap & Glory™ Big Splendour™ includes:
- Clean On Me™ Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel - 500ml
- The Righteous Butter™ Body Butter - 300ml
- Pulp Friction™ Body Scrub - 300ml
- Face, Soap & Clarity™ Fresh Facial Wash - 150ml
- 25 Off Your Face™ Cleansing Wipes
- Heel Genius Foot™ Cream - 125ml
- Hand Food Hand™ Cream - 125ml
- Mist You Madly™ Fragrant Body Spray - 250ml
- Sexy Mother Pucker™ Lip Plumper In Candy Gloss - 7ml
- Calm One, Calm All™ Bubble Bath - 500ml.
And now I am off for a nice bath! And I am bringing back my rating system - I missed it :)
Lina-Elvira loves it this much: