Sunday 14 August 2011

NOTD: BeautyUK Shatter "Glam Rock" over Rimmel LycraPRO "Urban Princess"


I buggered my nails a bit removing old silicon sealant around my bath but they were luckily cropped short so wasn't too bad! I needed something bright to start my last week before my holiday so I chose this pink with silver shatter. This is 2 coats of "Urban Princess" with a thin coat of "Glam Rock" shatter (thin coat = more cracks). I slapped on some MegaShine to bring out the shimmer in "Glam Rock".

I can report I tried the BB Cream from Garnier! It feels a bit 'dry' to put on and I had to use more than I thought. It did last all day and made my tired skin look happy and fresh! It definitely covered the redness I have. I am using the 'Medium' colour just now as I am tanned but I will also buy a 'Light' one for when the winter paleness hits! The Maybelline version arrived also, and I will try that one tomorrow!

No comments: