Tuesday 8 September 2009

NOTD: Collection 2000 Hot Looks "Button Moon"


It's hard to try and find a new place to photograph my NOTDs. I will have to explore my options as my house progressively gets decorated! :)


So apologies for the poor photo quality of this lovely colour. It is a dupe to Barry M "Mint Green". It has some application issues like the other colours from the 80s inspired Hot Looks collection - stringy and almost a bit, eh, elastic?.. But I still love the whole collection! I think "Big Hair" is my fave so far :)


This is 2 coats over Sally Hansen Diamond Strength base coat and Sally Hansen Megashine top coat. Love it! Even got a matching pedi and mani today :)


Lina-Elvira Loves It Thiiiis Much:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments:

flinty said...

From that photo, it reminds me a lot of OPI Hey Get in Lime. Is it similar?

Lucy said...

I love this shade. I so want that Barry M Mint polish. This looks gorgeous on you. What fun you'll have discovering things in your new home.