Monday 10 June 2019

MANICURE MONDAY: Essie "Lovie Dovie"



So today I just wanted to go for a creme polish. I have been loving the sparklies lately, but thought I'd break out of my rut and go for something more "conventional". Already wishing I'd put on a duchrome sparkler like one of the Zoyas I've got but that's for next week!

Do you match your toes to your fingers with nail polish? I'm usually too lazy, but I might make it a thing for July... could be fun!

This is 2 coats, but I find this formula just a bit streaky... I did thicker coats, but the thumbs are definitely a bit more streaky than I'd like. I used Sally Hansen MegaShine top coat to get that quick dry gloss!

It's OK. I still wish I'd gone for a sparkler. Let's see how long it lasts before I add some holo glitter gradients to this manicure...

No comments: