Sunday 21 November 2010

REVIEW: Superdrug Optimum Swiss Apple Serum


I got this some months ago, and I've actully just used this up! A product for princesses indeed!

This is a serum, so best used under a moisturiser. I've been using this under my Neal's Yard Power Berry Moisturiser, morning and night. The serum is silky and actually feels more like a moisturiser as opposed to a serum, but it doesn't leave the slight residue feeling on the skin a moisturiser does.


My skin has improved a lot, no more breakouts on my face! :) I will definitely get myself another one of these, the combo I've been using obviously works really well for me at the moment.


I got this on special offer but it is sadly £14.99 RRP, which is perhaps a bit steep for a drugstore brand, but I will still buy a new one! You can only get it in Superdrug stores, or online.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's selling for around £7.50 at the moment.