Wednesday 24 June 2009

NOTD: OPI Designer Series "Extravagance"


So I've been admiring my CND nubs for days now, but today I was eager to try the Popits for myself. They really are idiot proof! My nails look lovely :) I made them shorter than I will do next time, so short in fact they look like my normal nails when they grow out. The invention of the Popits it means that I can do acrylic enhancements for myself now! I will most likely soak these off on tomorrow though, and see how that goes, then re-do another set after my weekend away.


This polish is one of my all-time faves, it just glitters so incredibly. It's a queen of nail polish! This is 2 coats and Sally Hansen Mega Shine top coat. I have worn this when I first got it last year but can't find any swatches. The brush in my "Extravagance" is stupid and wonky but the formula is opaque and smooth. The only thing I don't like about the OPI Designer Series is the price - £18.99 is just insane.
Lina-Elvira Loves It Thiiiis Much:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

3 comments:

Sasha said...

That is my all-time favorite nail-color!

Here's my post about it:

http://www.manicuremommas.com/2009/01/notd-opi-ds-extravagance.html

What are Popits?

Lina-Elvira said...

It really is a queen of polish :D Popits are reverse nail forms, used to make speedy acrylic enhancements :) Keep eyes peeled I think next week will bring a How To.. on Popits :)

Lucy said...

I just love this also. Such a beautiful. Your nails look so pretty. I love this holo. It's such a happy lovely color.