Wednesday 18 February 2009

NOTD: China Glaze "Innocence"


I saw this polish on e-polishblog today, so I went past my Sally's at lunchtime after dropping off some work at the printers and they had it in stock. I never thought that I would ever find a good nude polish, but "Innocence" is exactly what the doctor ordered! It's just the right pink, the right jelly sheer. I'm in love! :) What do you think? Is nude ok, or should it be colour?


I did a proper manicure as well today, with Sally Hansen Gel Cuticle Remover (the green tube) and Bubblewhite whitening treatment. It actually worked better this time - I scrubbed the nails proper with a stiff nail brush after soaking and it worked like a miracle! I've not had pale pink nails and white tips since.. I was born?... I feel a new era of nail polish coming on :) After I've tried all my Sally Girls I bought today! :)
Lina-Elvira Loves It Thiiiis Much:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I always prefer color, but I agree that for a sheer barely there color Innocence is great! I ended up swapping mine away because I only need a few colors like that, but it's pretty on you :)

Lina-Elvira said...

Thank you :) This is really my ONLY nude, and I think I will stick to the colour but it's a nice change! :)

Ms. Katee/e-polishblog said...

eek! Glad you like it!! I looooove this one too. It is like the prefect sheer pink. I was so surprised that it wasn't streaky or chalky.

Lucy said...

Very pretty and clean looking. I don't use nudes very much, but I do like them.

Lina-Elvira said...

Katee - you always inspire me to buy stuff :) Looked so great on you!

Lucy - this is the only nude I have, and it prob will be the last! I love my colour! :)